Ison Harrison Solicitors
Here are the details for this solicitor's practice area of Company & Commercial. Please contact the solicitor using the details listed in the contact panel to the right hand side of this page. You can also choose to send an email enquiry or request a call back.
Clients tell us that:
- Advice must be always be commercial – but not only commercial.
- Businesses are as individual as people.
At Ison Harrison we have developed a way of working with our commercial clients which is focused on their businesses' individual needs.
The Company Commercial department has found that as a result of our size and attitude to clients we find it easier to provide to our clients what they actually want.
By dealing with individuals in business as opposed to businesses as individual entities, we have found that we are successfully competing for work with national firms.
We don’t make assumptions. We listen, discuss and then advise.
- Partner lead advice and work – not just as a contact to complain to
- A Commitment to understanding your business before advising on any transaction
- An agreed remit
- Expertise in law
- Honest, timely and informed advice and document preparation
- Commercial advice based on facts and law in order to assist in making a decision about any transaction or potential dispute
- Predictable and reasonable charges
- Good communication – by telephone and e-mail
- Prompt action with the ability to call upon an experienced team of assistant lawyers within the firm to assist if necessary.
- Enthusiasm and experience to work towards the common goal
Whilst able to advise and act on all types of corporate transaction and for a whole variety of different clients we find ourselves particularly advising on:
- Business start-ups
- Partnership agreements
- Sale and purchase of companies
- Drafting of contracts, e.g. goods, services, terms and conditions, agency agreements, employees, etc.
- Shareholders agreements
- Employee share option schemes
- Franchising and licensing
- Debt management
- Company Secretarial services
By forging long-term relationships with our commercial clients, we aim to grow with them and provide a professional service that adapts to the changes and developments within their business.
We are often contacted by clients for whom we have acted on a whole variety of general business decisions. Sometimes we are asked to provide property advice. Others will approach for employment advice.
Our clear thinking and commercial approach to decision making has in fact allowed us to become trusted advisors to a number of our client’s businesses in general.
The head of the Company and Commercial department is Richard Timperley. Richard is Finance partner and Chairman of the Management Board.
Call or e-mail a member of the team to discuss how we can help you.