Ison Harrison Solicitors
Here are the details for this solicitor's practice area of Family & Divorce. Please contact the solicitor using the details listed in the contact panel to the right hand side of this page. You can also choose to send an email enquiry or request a call back.
We are proud to say that we are one of the region’s leading family law firms, covering all areas of family law, including children, domestic violence, divorce and financial arrangements following relationship breakdown.
Our Legal Aid franchise for family work has allowed the firm to be well recognised throughout the region over many years and we have a developed particularly strong reputation for domestic violence work and care work when the Local Authority become involved with children.
Our highly experienced team of family lawyers recognise that communication and client care is crucial at a time when clients are experiencing family problems. We pride ourselves on being able to provide sound legal advice, in a straightforward manner, whilst empathising with the emotional difficulties and situations that clients find themselves in.
Ruth Flowers, the Head of the Family department oversees the management of our family law team at each of our six offices – Leeds City Centre , Crossgates, Garforth, Ilkley, Harrison Bundey in Chapeltown, along with a new office in Ilkley.
With a team of 16 including 3 partners we boast some of the best family and children lawyers in Leeds.
We specialise in:-
We represent mothers, fathers, children, grandparents and others in relation to :
- Parental responsibility
- Prohibitive steps orders – including injunctions preventing the removal of a child out of jurisdiction
- Specific issues orders - including contested medical treatment and change of name
- Child Abduction
We represent parents, children and others in disputes with Local Authorities relating to:
- Care Orders
- Emergency protection orders
- Supervision Orders
- Secure Accommodation Orders
- Child Protection investigations
- Cases Involving the Official Solicitor
- Complex cases involving mental health and learning disabilities
- Foster Carers
- Non-Molestation Injunctions
- Powers of Arrest
- Occupation orders
- Harassment Act injunctions
- Issuing and defending divorce proceedings
- Judicial separation
Finances on relationship breakdown
- Advice on the division of assets ancillary to divorce and separation
- Injunctions to prevent assets being removed or dissipated
- Pension Advice
- Child maintenance applications
- Inheritance Act issues
Other Family Matters
- Pre-Nuptial and post- nuptial agreements
- Change of Name Deeds and statutory declarations
- Civil Partnerships
- Trust Funds
Call or e-mail a member of the family matters team for your free advice.