Ison Harrison Solicitors
Here are the details for this solicitor's practice area of Commercial Litigation. Please contact the solicitor using the details listed in the contact panel to the right hand side of this page. You can also choose to send an email enquiry or request a call back.
When it comes to legal services what every business needs is practical, straightforward advice appropriate to the way it operates. This should not be forgotten when the business finds itself involved in some sort of dispute.
At Ison Harrison we have developed a way of working with our commercial clients which is focused on their individual needs.
Many law firms try to provide a service that is tailored to a client’s particular needs or way of working but struggle to deliver.
Our Commercial Litigation department has found that as a result of our size and attitude to clients we find it easier to provide to our clients what they actually want.
By dealing with individuals in business as opposed to businesses as individual entities, we have found that we are successfully competing for work with national firms.
Our clients expect and receive:
- Partner lead advice and work – not just as a contact to complain to
- Honest and informed assessment of the merits of their businesses position
- Commercial advice based on facts and law in order to assist in making a decision about the dispute
- Predictable and reasonable charges
- Good communication – by telephone and e-mail
- Prompt action with the ability to call upon an experienced team of assistant lawyers within the firm to assist if necessary.
- Enthusiasm and experience of alternative dispute resolution
Not all of our work is for businesses. However, we adopt the same commercial approach to individual disputes as for our business clients.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Contractual Disputes
- Property disputes
- Corporate and Shareholder disputes
- Claims against professional advisers
- Pension and Financial Services disputes
- Commercial / Business Injunctions
- Banking litigation
- Trust and Inheritance Disputes
Our clients stick with us as they are confident that we know how their business works.
By forging long-term relationships with our commercial clients, we aim to grow with them and provide a professional service that adapts to the changes and developments within their business.
We are often contacted by clients for whom we have acted on a whole variety of general business decisions. Sometimes we are asked to provide property advice. Others will approach for employment advice.
Our clear thinking and commercial approach to decision making has in fact allowed us to become trusted advisors to a number of our client’s businesses in general.
The head of the Commercial litigation department is Richard Timperley. Richard is Finance partner and Chairman of the Management Board.
Call or e-mail a member of the team to discuss how we can help you.