Here is the personal profile for Darren Brown. Please contact Darren using the details listed in the contact panel to the right hand side of this page. You can also choose to send an email enquiry or request a call back.Position: Partner
Darren is a partner in the Personal Injury department, he specialises in both claimant and defendant personal injury.
Darren is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
Darren has a wealth of experience spanning a wide range of personal injury cases which include:
• Road Traffic Accidents - including credit hire, uninsured loss recovery, and Motor Insurers’ Bureau cases.
• Employers Liability - manual handling, defective work equipment, workplace stress, work related upper limb disorders.
• Occupiers Liability & defective premises.
• Highways Act cases.
• Criminal Injuries.
• Multi-Track Litigation - brain and serious orthopaedic injuries.
• Costs litigation.
A couple of Darren’s recent successes are:
• Re Mr X - client suffered a catastrophic brain injury in a road traffic accident and was awarded £6 million.
• Mr M awarded a six figure sum at trial after suffering from stress at work and bullying.
• Defended numerous brain injury claims valued in excess of £1 million.
- Personal injury cases
Follow Darren Brown on Twitter